Giving thanks is important not only this time of year, but every day. Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving I thought this would be a good time to share my gratitude list for 2020:
1) My health and my negative Covid-19 tests!
2) My family, friends, neighbors, and babysitter
3) In person learning at my school and all my teachers
4) That I have enough food, water, and shelter
5) My electronics to keep me entertained and communicate
A big part of giving thanks is giving back. Today, I added $20 to my fundraiser to build a school. Want to show your thanks, too? Give back here.
What are you grateful for this year? Comment below! I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!